WELCOME TO JORDAN PUBLIC SCHOOLS!
Game logistics for fans:
CLICK HERE for full Jordan Public School Campus Map
- The MSHSL requires us to charge admission of $6 for adults and $4 for students for non-conference games.
- Spectators are asked to park in the lots adjacent to Jordan High School (see map below).
- Visitor seating will be in the bleachers on the west side (visitor side) of the field.
- No outside food or drink as concessions are available
- Hot concessions (hot dog, hamburger) and hot chocolate!
- Jordan's Famous Fresh Caramel Popcorn
- Variety of treats and beverages
- No pets allowed
- No artificial noise makers allowed
- Please stay out of the school
- Restrooms are located on the backside of the stadium
- Please respect teams, officials, and facilities
CLICK HERE for Map of Jordan Athletic Complex (Ames Field) and Visitor Info/Parking
CLICK HERE to learn more about Jordan Public Schools
CLICK HERE to learn more about the amenities of the Jordan community